Personal Data Protection
By means of this legal notice, AYGETUR S.L.U. (Hotel Can Beia Adults Only) informs the users of the website about its privacy and personal data protection policy.
The company guarantees confidentiality of the data provided. Likewise, it undertakes to comply with the obligations established in the European Data Protection Regulation, as well as the Data Protection Law, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures necessary to avoid any loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, nature of the data and the risks they are exposed.
The data controller is AYGETUR S.L.U. (Hotel Can Beia Adults Only)
With registered officeat CALLE ESCOCIA 11 2E PALMA 07015
Purpose of processing
The information provided by the interested persons will be treated in order to respond to the requested information, as well as to provide with products deals and services of your interest, if they have given their consent.
Preservation of data
The personal data collected will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to do so. The data subject may request their deletion.
Legitimation of processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent request of the interested parties.
The marked fields are mandatory, if they are not filled in, the form will not be sent.
Recipients of assignments
No data transfers are planned.
Recipients of international transfers
No international transfer to third countries is foreseen.
Data subject rights
Current data protection legislation protects you
and gives you a number of rights in relation to the use that we give to your data.
Each and every one of your rights are unipersonal and non-transferable, i.e. they can only be made by the owner of the data, upon verification of identity.
Interested parties may exercise their rights:
1) Of access to the personal data concerning him/her;
2) To rectify your personal data in order to update it;
3) To erase them when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
4) To limit the processing of your data in certain circumstances, in which case, the data controller will only retain the data for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims
5) Opposition to the processing of your data, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, in which case, the data controller will only keep personal data for the exercise or defense of claims
6) Personal data portability, when these are automated.
7) The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
8) The data subject may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, and how to contact.
To do so, you must submit a written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card/passport, to the registered office indicated in the section entitled "Data Controller".